Sat, 14 Mar|
Ultimate Recall Workshop
This 2 hour workshop will give you the skills and knowledge needed to achieve a reliable recall with any breed of dog.
Time & Location
14 Mar 2020, 12:00 – 14:00
Ewhurst, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6, UK
About the event
o you wish your dog would reliably come back to you when called and not just when he felt like it?
This 2 hour workshop will give you the skills and knowledge needed to achieve a reliable recall with any breed of dog. This workshop will be run by Company Director / Head behaviourist Mike Newland.
* Reflex response to your dogs name from any distraction
* How to use a variety of rewards to improve recall, including building the value of food, toys, touch, praise and the environment
* Recall from playing with other dogs
* Improve your dogs impulse control and increase his 'red mist' hearing
* Increase your dogs desire to stay in close proximity
* Teach your dog to 'check in' with you without prompting
Bring a dog: £80 per dog
Come without a dog: £50 per person
This workshop is NOT suitable for reactive dogs, dogs who bark in a group setup or nervous dogs who are uncomfortable around dogs and people. UNLESS you feel confident that your dog will not bark throughout the whole class
Price includes access to the online Recall Course worth £49.99
Ultimate Recall - with dog£80.00Sold Out
This event is sold out