Sat, 11 Jan|
SOLD OUT Ultimate Recall Workshop
This 2 hour workshop will give you the skills and knowledge needed to achieve a reliable recall with any breed of dog.
Time & Location
11 Jan 2020, 10:00 – 12:00
Ewhurst, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6, UK
About the event
Do you wish your dog would reliably come back to you when called and not just when he felt like it?
This 2 hour workshop will give you the skills and knowledge needed to achieve a reliable recall with any breed of dog. This workshop will be run by Company Director / Head behaviourist Mike Newland.
* Reflex response to your dogs name from any distraction
* How to use a variety of rewards to improve recall, including building the value of food, toys, touch, praise and the environment
* Recall from playing with other dogs
* Improve your dogs impulse control and increase his 'red mist' hearing
* Increase your dogs desire to stay in close proximity
* Teach your dog to 'check in' with you without prompting
Bring a dog: £80 per dog
Come without a dog: £50 per person
Price includes access to the online Recall Course worth £49.99
Ultimate Recall - with dog£80.00Sold Out
Ultimate Recall without dog£50.00