SOLD OUT- Reactive Dog Workshop £140
Time & Location
About the Event
Does your dog bark and lunge towards other dogs?
Does your dog become frustrated when restricted on the lead?
This workshop is designed to give you the skills and knowledge needed to obtain more control, reduce reactivity and help to make walks less stressful. You will be taught using positive training methods.
The workshop will be run by Head Trainer Mike Newland.
This workshop will include:
- Increased focus on you around other dogs
- How to work with your dog's motivation or lack of motivation
- Teaching your dog to walk on a relaxed lead around other dogs
- Reducing fixation on other dogs
- Reducing barking
- Building the dog/human relationship
- Lead handling skills to reduce handler tension
- Lead techniques to reduce frustration or fear
- how to work at your dogs comfort level and how to move on
- Reading body language
- Teaching essential commands/cues to give you more control and focus
- Understanding your dogs arousal level and how to manage it
- Understanding your dogs temperament and training limitations
This workshop will NOT include socialisation with other dogs. The aim is to give you more control when on the lead or long line.
- Reactive Dog Workshop£140£1400£0