SOLD OUT Calming your over aroused dog
Time & Location
About the event
😜Calming your over aroused dog workshop🤪
Calm dogs can make better choices. Over aroused dogs make poor choices such as jumping, barking, chasing, lunging and biting. By teaching our dogs this important life skill, to calm on cue, we can feel confident to take them with us anywhere!
Is your dog over excited by dogs, visitors, people, children, cats, chickens, horses?
Do you struggle to take your dog to busy places because he won't settle? Or simply struggle to get your dog to be calm when you have visitors?
Does your dog go into a high arousal state at the flip of a switch and become a barking, jumping, hyperactive, disengaged mess?
This workshop is all about reducing your dogs arousal, teaching your dog to be calm on cue, and be more engaged with you in the face of anything exciting
Run by Head Trainer Mike Newland using positive training methods
- Boundary training (teach your dog to go to a boundary/bed
- Settle on cue so you can take your dog anywhere
- On & off switch, so you can calm your dog down on cue
- Engagement, so your dog focuses on you & not the distraction
- Calming exercises you can do anywhere
- Handling techniques to reduce stress
- Ttouch techniques to aid calm
Price is £80 per dog and includes access to the Calm Your Over Aroused Dog online course
This workshop is NOT suitable for reactive dogs, dogs who bark in a group setup or nervous dogs who are uncomfortable around dogs and people, UNLESS you feel confident that your dog will not bark throughout the whole class
- Sold OutCalming your over aroused dog£80£800£0