Recall Workshop 1 hour
Time & Location
About the Event
Recall Workshop with Mike Newland
Saturday 22nd August 10.30am to 11.30am
If your dog doesn't always come back when called, especially when distracted playing with dogs, hunting scents or saying hi to people, then this recall workshop will help to give you the training skills needed to improve your dog's recall.
As part of the cost, you receive free access to the online recall clinic worth £34.99, which means you can get started right away at home, and utilise the videos to take your training further after.
Through this workshop, we'll help to troubleshoot all of the training covered, as well as help you with specific recall issues you are having with your dog.
- Practising recall away from other dogs
- Improving your dog's response to name under distraction
- Building your emergency stop cue
- Learn how to use distractions to improve recall
- Building engagement & play skills
- Recall games that will build reliability
Maximum 6 dogs
- Sold OutRecall Workshop 22 Aug£40£400£0