Recall Workshop 1 hour
Time & Location
About the event
Recall Workshop with Mike Newland
Saturday 18th July 9:30am to 10:25am
The perfect opportunity to bring all of the training to life and learn how to implement the training around distractions. We recommend completing most of the videos in the online recall clinic before attending so that you have the foundations in place before coming to work around distractions (Includes access to a completed clinic)
Come and brush up on your handling skills, troubleshoot your dog's response to the training and discover alternative training exercises that will help to improve your dog's recall
Through this workshop, we'll help to troubleshoot all of the training covered, as well as help you with specific recall issues you are having with your dog.
- Practising recall away from other dogs
- Improving your dog's response to name under distraction
- Building your emergency stop cue
- Learn how to use distractions to improve recall
- Building engagement & play skills
- Recall games that will build reliability
Maximum 5 dogs and 5 handlers.
- Recall Workshop 18th July£40£400£0