Mon, 14 Sept|
Online Lead Pulling Worldwide
Online Lead Pulling Clinic Starts 14th Sep
Improve your dog's lead walking so that they don't drag you down the road everyday! We'll show you force free lead walking techniques, heeling exercises, handling techniques, heeling games, engagement, building close proximity and obedience cues which will all aid in achieving reliable lead walking
Time & Location
14 Sept 2020, 19:00
Online Lead Pulling Worldwide
About the event
Online Lead Pulling Clinic
4 week course commences 14th September
There is no 'set' time for the lessons. The recorded videos are posted Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays for you to watch and re-watch at a time to suit you.
So your dog pulls on the lead.. perhaps they pull you to the park, but walk nicely home, or they pull you towards dogs or people to greet them, or drag you to every great smell. Perhaps your dog literally walks on their hind legs, barking in excitement! Or maybe your dog refuses to walk altogether!
And I bet you've tried training and haven't made any progress!
Here is how our training programme is different...
We don't use a one size fits all approach...
We'll show you 12 training techniques that we've developed over the past 14 years to successfully train thousands of dogs to walk nicely on the lead. When combining these training techniques, you can very quickly improve your dog's lead walking skills and begin to enjoy your walks again!
You'll have the opportunity to post videos of your own training sessions, which means we can give you constructive feedback and advice, and if needed, we can video extra lessons to help guide you with your training.
This 4 week course covers:
⭐️Lead handling techniques
⭐️Close proximity games
⭐️Lead pressure exercises
⭐️On and off lead heeling
⭐️Figure 8 walking
⭐️Let's go cue
⭐️Discussing frustration, consistency, training tips, equipment etc
Good clinics to compliment this course: Enrichment and naughty dog (plus recall if your dog doesn't come when called)
We recommend taking a combination of clinics at the same time
From this 4 week course, you'll receive
- Exclusive access to a Private Facebook Support Group
- 3 bite sized recorded videos to the group each week for you to watch and practise at home at a time to suit you
- Weekly LIVE Q&A videos troubleshooting your dog's training struggles. Ask questions LIVE, or leave a question and watch the recording back if you can't make it
- Content is customised to the needs of each group (we'll add/change content if requested)
- Submit videos of your own training sessions for constructive feedback and communicate with us daily!
- Ask questions daily and get advice & support
- Webinars giving simple solutions to common training & behaviour problems
- You'll have lifetime access to the group, so that you can rewatch videos and it doesn't matter if you can't keep up!
- Includes a digital certificate of completion
We also run a 1 hour in person Workshop in Guildford to compliment this clinic. Come and learn how to put those skills into practise around real life distractions. Find out more here: https://www.adolescentdogs.com/classes
Online Lead Pulling September£34.99
Special Discount for NHS STAFF: You will need to provide proof via email by either emailing from your NHS email address or sending a photo of your NHS ID card before you'll be accepted onto the clinic£4.99