Online Impulse Control Clinic Starts 10 Aug. Last chance to join is 16th
Time & Location
About the Event
Online Impulse Control Clinic
4 week course commences 10th August
There is no 'set' time for the lessons. The recorded videos are posted Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays for you to watch and re-watch at a time to suit you.
In a nutshell, if your dog doesn't always respond to you around distractions, then you need this clinic! Whether those distractions are visitors to the house, other dogs, cats, horses, cyclists, joggers, kids etc.
Improve your dog's impulse control to give you more focus around any distraction.
In this clinic, we give you training exercises which will help with dogs who are distracted by dogs/people when on or off the lead, who chase cars, cyclists, horses, joggers or cats, who run up to visitors ignoring all commands, who steal food or objects at every opportunity, who play rough and snatch for toys and won't give them back
⭐️ Thinking in arousal games - teach your dog to listen and respond when in a high arousal state
⭐️ Wait games - improve your dog's ability to Wait around distractions
⭐️ Fetch games - add additional control to improve distraction proofing
⭐️ Improve your dog's impulsivity to chase something
⭐️ Teach your dog to recall off a chase
⭐️ Teach your dog to come away from a distraction
⭐️ Improve your dog's 'toy drop' skills
⭐️ Teach your dog to listen and respond to commands when you don't have a treat/toy on you
⭐️ Building a response to commands when your dog is mid chase
This clinic is ideal for dogs who are toy motivated, but we do our best to show alternative methods for dogs who only work for food.
Good clinics to compliment this course: Naughty Dog Clinic, Reactivity, Lead Pulling, Recall
From this 4 week course, you'll receive
- Exclusive access to a Private Facebook Support Group
- 3 bite sized recorded videos to the group each week for you to watch and practise at home at a time to suit you
- Weekly LIVE Q&A videos troubleshooting your dog's training struggles. Ask questions LIVE, or leave a question and watch the recording back if you can't make it
- Content is customised to the needs of each group (we'll add/change content if requested)
- Submit videos of your own training sessions for constructive feedback and communicate with us daily!
- Ask questions daily and get advice & support
- Webinars giving simple solutions to common training & behaviour problems
- You'll have lifetime access to the group, so that you can rewatch videos and it doesn't matter if you can't keep up!
- Includes a digital certificate of completion
- Online Impulse Control August£34.99£34.990£0
- NHS Discount£4.99£4.990£0