Online Dog Reactivity Clinic July
Time & Location
About the event
Online Dog Reactivity Clinic
4 week course commencing 6th July
This 4 week clinic will help to get on top of your dog's reactivity towards dogs or people! So if your dog barks at dogs or people due to fear, excitement, frustration, lack of social skills etc.
Perhaps your dog wants to say hi to every dog and has developed some frustration barking when they aren't allowed to go say hi.
Or perhaps your dog is scared of dogs and uses barking and lunging to drive other dogs away from their space
Does your dog have a broken greeting chain? Stares too much on approach... barks on approach.... sniffs too long.... doesn't break away from the greeting... all of which can create tension and disagreements between dogs
This 4 week course covers
⭐️Sit Wait proofing
⭐️Let's Go cue
⭐️Middle - the portable safe place
⭐️Lead pressure exercises
⭐️Loose lead walking techniques
⭐️Understanding trigger stacking
⭐️Reading body language
⭐️Understanding your dog's reactivity
⭐️Discussing trigger stacking, arousal, science behind reactivity, training thresholds, motivation, counter conditioning
We highly recommend signing up to the Enrichment clinic too, as this will give you some awesome ideas for helping to lower your dog's arousal levels, boost confidence and boost your relationship. If your dog is also pulling on the lead, then the lead pulling clinic is a must, as tension on your lead will be having a negative contributing factor with your dog's reactivity
From this 4 week course, you'll receive
- Exclusive access to a Private Facebook Support Group
- 3 bite sized recorded videos to the group each week for you to watch and practise at home at a time to suit you. You can watch at a time to suit you and re-watch as many times as you like
- Weekly LIVE Q&A videos troubleshooting your dog's training struggles. Ask questions LIVE, or leave a question and watch the recording back if you can't make it
- Content is customised to the needs of each group (we'll add/change content if requested)
- Submit videos of your own training sessions for constructive feedback and communicate with us daily!
- Ask questions daily and get advice & support
- Webinars giving simple solutions to common training & behaviour problems
- You'll have lifetime access to the group, so that you can rewatch videos and it doesn't matter if you can't keep up!
- Includes a digital certificate of completion
We also run a 2 hour in person Workshop in Guildford for you to come and get practical support for your dog's reactivity. This workshop is only open to those who are attending the reactivity clinic. Book here: https://www.adolescentdogs.com/classes
- Early Bird - before 22nd June£25£250£0
- Online Dog Reactivity Clinic£35£350£0