Lead Pulling Workshop 1 hour
Time & Location
About the Event
Lead Pulling Workshop with Mike Newland
Saturday 7th November 10.30am to 11.25am
This workshop is the perfect opportunity to get practical support for your dog's lead pulling!
We'll introduce a variety of force free training techniques to teach your dog to walk nicely on the lead.
During this workshop, we'll problem solve general pulling, lunging towards dogs/people, refusing to walk and lead biting.
We can help you to discover which training techniques will suit your dog's learning style best, and introduce new training techniques to help you to tackle distractions!
- Building your handling skills
- Learn new,force free training methods
- Problem solving your dog's lead pulling
- Introducing 'equipment cues' to put sniffing on cue, and teaching your dog when they are in training mode vs leisure mode
- How and when to use Leave & backaways for distraction proofing
Maximum 8 dogs.
Price is £39 per dog and includes access to the Online Lead Pulling Clinic
We recommend bringing your dog on a short lead, collar and a harness with a front & back clip (Copenhagen, Ruffwear, Perfect Fit, Xtra Dog, Ttouch, TrueLove)
- Lead Pulling Workshop 7 Nov£39£390£0