Sun, 26 Apr|
Adolescent Dogs, Plough Lane GU6 7SG
Does your dog chase bikes/joggers/cars, leap out towards other dogs/people when on the lead, steal food?
Time & Location
26 Apr 2020, 10:00 – 12:00
Adolescent Dogs, Plough Lane GU6 7SG, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6 7SG, UK
About the event
Does your dog...
- Steal food
- Leap out towards other dogs/people to greet them?
- Snatch toys out of your hand
- Jump up to grab things
- Chase joggers/cyclists/cars
- Chase animals/livestock
Come along to our Impulse Control workshop where we will teach you the key skills needed to
- Teach a rock solid Leave it cue
- Teach your dog to ignore a distraction without a verbal cue
- Teach your dog to wait for permission to greet people/dogs
- Teach your dog to re-focus on you around a distraction
- Teach your dog to Wait reliably until released
Suitable for puppies and adult dogs. No previous training required.
This workshop is NOT suitable for reactive dogs, dogs who bark in a group setup or nervous dogs who are uncomfortable around dogs and people. UNLESS you feel confident that your dog will not bark throughout the whole class
Sunday 26th April 12pm to 2pm in Ewhurst. Surrey. GU6 7SG
Price is £80 per dog. Includes FREE access to our Impulse Control Online Course worth £49.99
Impulse Control Workshop£80.00