Time & Location
About the Event
Does your dog...
- Steal food
- Leap out towards other dogs/people to greet them?
- Snatch toys out of your hand
- Jump up to grab things
- Chase joggers/cyclists/cars
- Chase animals/livestock
Come along to our Impulse Control workshop where we will teach you the key skills needed to
- Teach a rock solid Leave it cue
- Teach your dog to ignore a distraction without a verbal cue
- Teach your dog to wait for permission to greet people/dogs
- Teach your dog to re-focus on you around a distraction
- Teach your dog to Wait reliably until released
Suitable for puppies and adult dogs. No previous training required.
Wednesday 27th November, 8.30pm to 9.10pm at the Park Barn Community Centre, Cabell Road, Guildford.
Price is £30 per dog. Includes FREE access to our Impulse Control Online Course worth £49.99
- Impulse Control Workshop£30£300£0