Career As A Dog Trainer
Time & Location
About the Event
🦄🦄Are you interested in starting a career as a dog trainer? Or have you just started out and would like to refine your skills?🦄🦄
This is also an opportunity to be headhunted for a career with Adolescent Dogs.
CAREER AS A DOG TRAINER - PRACTICAL SKILLS
This is a unique opportunity to learn practical training skills by our Head Trainer Mike Newland.
In this full day workshop, we'll be providing a practical training day, showing how we train from day 1.
- Introduction to learning theory
- Marker training & improving your timing
- Building your toolbox of training methods for different exercises
- Practical handling skills and techniques
- Building motivation and how to use in training
- Progression of exercises and proofing
- How to teach the client - practical coaching skills
This is a basic training day, so will cover obedience, puppy training, basic behaviour problems and owner training.
Certificate of attendance provided
This includes a lunch break and mini breaks throughout the day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please bring a travel cup to refill refreshments.
You may bring a dog, but this workshop is not suitable for reactive dogs or dogs who are likely to be disruptive by barking. A dog can be loaned to you for the day if needed, please request in advance.
This is an outdoor workshop, so please dress for the weather.
Parking is available on site opposite the training field.
This workshop is designed for those seeking a career as a dog trainer, or trainers wishing to extend their skills and knowledge
PAY A 50% DEPOSIT TO SECURE THESE DATES. PLEASE EMAIL US FOR THIS OPTION: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructor Course£250£2500£0