Sat, 20 Jul|
Beginners Training Boost
This workshop is open to puppies and adult dogs who want the very best start to their training, and will cover the majority of our 6 week puppy course in just 2 hours!
Time & Location
20 Jul 2019, 10:00 – 12:30
GU6 7SG, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6 7SG, UK
About the event
Basic Training Boost
This workshop is open to puppies and adult dogs who want the very best start to their training, and will teach the foundation training skills and cues needed to achieve early success!
- Engagement skills (improve focus and desire for rewards)
- Interactive play skills (no snatching, dropping on cue, fetch etc)
- Foundations for walking to heel
- Recall training
- Teaching cues such as response to name, sit, down, wait, leave, impulse control, greerting without jumping
- Social skills
- Dispelling the myths on socialisation & reading body language
The workshop runs 10am to 12.30pm, with short breaks to ensure dogs get rest.
Basic Training Boost£70.00