Sat, 09 Nov|
1 space - Practical Social Skills
Does your dog jump up at visitors or people out and about? Does your dog greet other dogs inappropriately? Do you have a hard time pulling your dog away from greeting a dog or person?
Time & Location
09 Nov 2019, 10:00 – 12:00
Ewhurst, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6, UK
About the event
Practical Social Skills with Mike Newland
Does your dog jump up at visitors or people out and about? Does your dog greet other dogs inappropriately? Do you struggle to pull your dog away from a dog/person? Do you want to improve your dog's social manners? Do you want your walks to be more enjoyable and stress free?
- Dog body language - learn how to read your dog's body language
- Teach your dog how to greet people without jumping or mouthing
- Teach essential skills for having a calmer dog around visitors
- Teach your dog how to greet other dogs without conflict
- Learn how problematic behaviours develop and how to prevent them
- Teach your dog simple cues for permission to greet, and to come away
- Learn how to manage and control your dog's arousal so that he makes better choices
This workshop is for friendly dogs only. If you dog has reactivity issues, please take a look at our Aggression 101, One to One lessons or our Intensives.
Starts Saturday 9th November 10am to 12pm in Ewhurst, Surrey.
Price is £70 per dog (bring your family and children with you)
Spaces limited to 10 dogs.
Practical Social Skills