1 space left - Lead Walking & Recall Workshop £100
Time & Location
About the event
Hazelfield, Plough Lane, Ewhurst, GU6 7sG.
Whatsapp 07734 034 563 if you get lost
This 3 hour workshop combines both lead walking and recall.
Lead walking covers
- Lead handling techniques
- On and off lead close control
- A variety of lead training methods to find what works for you & your dog
- Methods to suit dogs unmotivated by toys & food
- Safe handling techniques for strong dogs
- Building focus and motivation
- Teach your dog to give in to lead pressure rather than pull into it
- Teaching cues to move away from other dogs without conflict
- Improving impulse control to reduce barking, lunging and fixation on dogs
- Reflex response to your dogs name from any distraction
- Teaching your dog how to make a good choice to turn away from a distraction without a cue
- How to use a variety of rewards to improve recall, including building the value of food, toys, touch, praise and the environment
- Recall from playing with other dogs
- Call your dog off a chase
Open to all breeds and ages. Held in a secure private field in Ewhurst, Surrey.
- Combined Lead Walking & Recall£100£1000£0