Does your dog bark and lunge towards other dogs through excitement, frustration, fear or aggression?
This workshop is designed to give you the skills and knowledge needed to obtain more control, reduce reactivity and help to make walks less stressful using positive training techniques
The workshop will be run by Head Trainer Mike Newland and a Senior level trainer
This workshop will include:
- Increased focus on you around other dogs
- How to work with your dog's motivation or lack of motivation
- Teaching your dog to walk on a relaxed lead around other dogs
- Reducing fixation on other dogs
- Reducing barking
- Building the dog/human relationship
- Lead handling skills to reduce handler tension
- Lead techniques to reduce frustration or fear
- how to work at your dogs comfort level and how to move on
- Reading body language
- Teaching essential commands/cues to give you more control and focus
- Understanding your dogs arousal level and how to manage it
- Understanding your dogs temperament and training limitations
This workshop will NOT include socialisation with other dogs. The aim is to give you more control when on the lead or long line.
Where: Adolescent Dogs Headquarters. Private, secure field in Ewhurst, Surrey. GU6
Time: 10am to 1pm.
Date: Sunday 28th April 10am to 1pm
Number of dogs: Maximum 4 to give individual attention.
Cost: £200 per dog
Leading Specialists of Residential Dog Training in the UK
Home boarding. No Kennels. Positive Training. Experienced Trainers.
Due to high call volume, the easiest way to contact us is
via email: email@example.com & request a call back
REACTIVE DOG WORKSHOP
Fill in this form to book and pay below
To pay by Bank Transfer - please send money to the account below using your dogs name and surname as reference:
Adolescent Dogs Ltd
Sort Code: 30-93-17
Account Number: 57517760
Please email us to let us know if you paid by bank transfer so that we can check its safe arrival.
Freephone 7 days a week 0800 222 9007 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainer spaces in Guildford, Godalming, Redhill, Pulborough, Worthing, Southampton, Worcester, Shrewsbury and Littleport